Call Today: (720) 949-0051
protect your roof, your bottom line, and the environment
Carlisle manufactures an extensive variety of commercial insulation products that provide increased thermal performance and energy efficiency, including polyisocyanurate (polyiso) insulation and block-molded expanded polystyrene (EPS). These products can be used across the entire building envelope from the foundation to the roof, and everywhere in between.
Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
Extruded Polystyrene (XPS)
ChannelDry EPS Insulation
Carlisles revolutionary ChannelDry EPS Insulation is ideal for new construction projects with structural concrete or lightweight structural concrete roof decks. When used in conjunction with one-way and two-way pressure relief vents, ChannelDry allows installation of the roof system to begin upon structural cure of the concrete.
- Facilitates air movement within roofing system
- Compatible with structural lightweight concrete and lightweight insulating concrete decks
- Allows roof installation to begin upon structural cure of concrete
- Compatible with mechanically fastened, ballasted, induction-welded, and adhered (only with cover board or additional Polyiso) roof systems
- Additional layers of insulation can be installed above ChannelDry
- R-value of 7.1 per 2"-thick board
Pressure Relief Vent
Carlisle Approved Membrane
SecurShield Polyiso Insulation
ChannelDry Vented EPS Insulation
Structural or Lightweight Structural Concrete Deck
Carlisle Systems - Best Roof - Best Warranty
Carlisle SynTec warranties provide industry-leading protection, covering the repair of leaks from a variety of causes including accidental membrane punctures, hail up to three inches in diameter, and winds of up to 120 mph and offer terms of up to 30 years. All warranted roofs are thoroughly inspected by a field service representative to ensure every detail of the installation meets Carlisles stringent specifications. With a Carlisle warranty, you can feel confident that your building has long-term protection.